17 September 2009

airports


i'm in one again. it's a happy place and i just made the comment that i could be in them and hotels on a weekly basis. i wonder how long that would last. because many times when i'm not home i covet my condo. the simplicity, the art, the views, the small mammals - i love them all. and the visitors too. oh and the 46" behemoth. but flying i love. weekends away. weeks away. months. if someone would like to change my title to "business traveler" please ask me for my resume.

1 comment:

lisa c. said...

i remember i used to LOVE the airport when i was a kid. i wanted to go hang out there just to be in the in-transit environment.
oh and i always meet "business travelers" that fly all the time and hate it--you need to switch jobs with them!
personally, the coming-home (coming-down)part is difficult for me.